2023 Best Nursing Schools in Paducah, Kentucky
Research and compare nursing programs in Paducah, Kentucky.
We can help you find the best nursing schools located in the city of Paducah, the state of Kentucky, across the nation, and offered online.
Compare Paducah Nursing Schools
|Compare Kentucky Nursing Schools||ADN||BSN|
|Number of Nursing Programs||1||0|
|Average NCLEX Passing Rate||92.00%||N/A%|
|NCLEX Passing Rate Range||91.74% to 91.74%||N/A% to N/A%|
In total the state of Kentucky offers 41 nursing schools consisting of 5 private schools which generally will be more expensive than the 24 public schools which will have lower in-state tuition costs.
Within the the city of Paducah there are 1 nursing schools with 0 private and 1 public schools in Paducah to choose from.
Whether you are looking for an entry level or advance nursing degree, Paducah offer 1 nursing degree levels including: Associate Degree.
To meet the diverse needs of Paducah healthcare needs, nursing programs in Paducah offer 1 nursing degrees to specialize in, including Registered Nursing.
Options for earning your nursing in Paducah have never been more flexible. Paducah nursing programs have become adept at offering effective alternatives for you to earn your nursing degree, no matter your life situation or schedule. You will find 2 different paths to earn your nursing degree in Kentucky including Campus and Online.
Kentucky has 31 cities that offer accredited nursing schools. If Paducah does not offer the nursing program you are looking for, you can take advantage of Kentucky's in-state nursing school tuition in these other cities: Ashland, Barbourville, Campbellsville, Crestview Hills, Elizabethtown, Frankfort, Grayson, Hazard, Highland Heights, Hopkinsville, Lexington, Louisville, Madisonville, Maysville, Midway, Morehead, Murray, Owensboro, Paducah, Pikeville, Prestonsburg and Somerset.
Nursing Programs in Kentucky
- Alice Lloyd College
- American National University
- Ashland Cmty. & Technical College-Ashland
- Beckfield College-Florence
- Bellarmine University
- Berea College
- Big Sandy Cmty. & Technical College-Prestonsburg
- Bluegrass Community and Technical College-Lexington
- Campbellsville University
- Eastern Kentucky University
- Elizabethtown Community & Technical College
- Galen College of Nursing-Louisville
- Gateway Community & Technical College-Edgewood
- Hazard Cmty. & Technical College-Hazard
- Henderson Cmty. College-Henderson
- Hopkinsville Community College - Hopkinsville
- Hussian College-Daymar College Bowling Green
- Jefferson Cmty. & Technical College-Louisville
- Kentucky Christian University
- Kentucky State University-Frankfort
- Lindsey Wilson College
- Madisonville Community College
- Maysville Community & Technical College
- Midway College-Midway
- Morehead State University
- Murray State University
- Northern Kentucky University
- Owensboro Community & Technical College
- Somerset Community College
- Southcentral Kentucky Community & Technical College - Bowling Green
- Southeast KY Cmty. & Technical College-Cumberland
- Spalding University
- Sullivan University
- Thomas More University
- Union College
- University of Kentucky
- University of Louisville-Louisville
- University of Pikeville-Pikeville
- University of the Cumberlands
- West Kentucky Community & Technical College-Paducah
- Western Kentucky University-Bowling Green
Learn About In-Demand Nursing Professions
Kentucky Nursing School Rankings
Best Nursing Schools in the US
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
After graduating with a degree in English Literature from UCLA, Jeff published four editions of the World Wide Web Yellow Pages by Barnes and Noble, and several editions of the Best of the Web. He’s worked as an executive at both startup and mature companies including CareerPath.com and Microsoft. With nearly three decades of publishing and business development expertise, he now puts that experience to use operating RNCareers.org to help future nursing students get reliable information on registered nursing careers.
Sources: The State Board of Nursing from Each State, U.S. Department of Education: College Scorecard, U.S. Department of Education – OPE, National Center for Education Statistics, Bureau of Labor Statistics