2023 Best Nursing Schools in Muscle Shoals, Alabama
Research and compare nursing programs in Muscle Shoals, Alabama.
We can help you find the best nursing schools located in the city of Muscle Shoals, the state of Alabama, across the nation, and offered online.
Compare Muscle Shoals Nursing Schools
|Compare Alabama Nursing Schools||ADN||BSN|
|Number of Nursing Programs||1||0|
|Average NCLEX Passing Rate||84.80%||N/A%|
|NCLEX Passing Rate Range||N/A% to N/A%||N/A% to N/A%|
In total the state of Alabama offers 41 nursing schools consisting of 4 private schools which generally will be more expensive than the 30 public schools which will have lower in-state tuition costs.
Within the the city of Muscle Shoals there are 1 nursing schools with 0 private and 1 public schools in Muscle Shoals to choose from.
Whether you are looking for an entry level or advance nursing degree, Muscle Shoals offer 1 nursing degree levels including: Associate Degree.
To meet the diverse needs of Muscle Shoals healthcare needs, nursing programs in Muscle Shoals offer 1 nursing degrees to specialize in, including Registered Nursing.
Options for earning your nursing in Muscle Shoals have never been more flexible. Muscle Shoals nursing programs have become adept at offering effective alternatives for you to earn your nursing degree, no matter your life situation or schedule. You will find 1 different paths to earn your nursing degree in Alabama including Campus.
Alabama has 27 cities that offer accredited nursing schools. If Muscle Shoals does not offer the nursing program you are looking for, you can take advantage of Alabama's in-state nursing school tuition in these other cities: Alexander City, Andalusia, Bay Minette, Birmingham, Boaz, Dothan, Gadsden, Hanceville, Jasper, Livingston, Mobile, Montgomery, Muscle Shoals, Phenix City, Rainsville, Selma, Tanner, Tuscaloosa, Tuskegee and Wadley.
Nursing Programs in Alabama
- Auburn University
- Auburn University at Montgomery
- Bevill State Community College
- Bishop State Community College
- Central Alabama Community College
- Chattahoochee Valley State Community College
- Coastal Alabama CC (Alabama Southern)
- Coastal Alabama CC (James H Faulkner State)
- Coastal Alabama CC (Jefferson Davis)
- Gadsden State Community College
- George C Wallace State Community College-Dothan
- George C Wallace State Community College-Hanceville
- George C Wallace State Community College-Selma
- Herzing University-Birmingham
- Jacksonville State University
- Jefferson State Community College
- John C Calhoun State Community College
- Judson College – Teach Out Program
- Lawson State Community College-Birmingham Campus
- Lurleen B Wallace Community College
- Northeast Alabama Community College
- Northwest-Shoals Community College
- Oakwood University
- Samford University
- Shelton State Community College
- Snead State Community College
- South University-Montgomery
- Southern Union State Community College
- Spring Hill College
- Troy University - Troy
- Tuskegee University
- University of Alabama
- University of Alabama at Birmingham
- University of Alabama in Huntsville
- University of Mobile
- University of North Alabama
- University of South Alabama
- University of West Alabama
- Virginia College-Birmingham
- Virginia College-Montgomery
Learn About In-Demand Nursing Professions
Alabama Nursing School Rankings
Best Nursing Schools in the US
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
After graduating with a degree in English Literature from UCLA, Jeff published four editions of the World Wide Web Yellow Pages by Barnes and Noble, and several editions of the Best of the Web. He’s worked as an executive at both startup and mature companies including CareerPath.com and Microsoft. With nearly three decades of publishing and business development expertise, he now puts that experience to use operating RNCareers.org to help future nursing students get reliable information on registered nursing careers.
Sources: The State Board of Nursing from Each State, U.S. Department of Education: College Scorecard, U.S. Department of Education – OPE, National Center for Education Statistics, Bureau of Labor Statistics