2024 Best Nursing Schools in Alexander City, Alabama
Research and compare nursing programs in Alexander City, Alabama.
We can help you find the best nursing schools located in the city of Alexander City, the state of Alabama, across the nation, and offered online.
Compare Alexander City Nursing Schools
|Compare Alabama Nursing Schools
|Number of Nursing Programs
|Average NCLEX Passing Rate
|NCLEX Passing Rate Range
|N/A% to N/A%
|N/A% to N/A%
In total the state of Alabama offers 40 nursing schools consisting of 3 private schools which generally will be more expensive than the 30 public schools which will have lower in-state tuition costs.
Within the the city of Alexander City there are 1 nursing schools with 0 private and 1 public schools in Alexander City to choose from.
Whether you are looking for an entry level or advance nursing degree, Alexander City offer 1 nursing degree levels including: Associate Degree.
To meet the diverse needs of Alexander City healthcare needs, nursing programs in Alexander City offer 1 nursing degrees to specialize in, including Registered Nursing.
Options for earning your nursing in Alexander City have never been more flexible. Alexander City nursing programs have become adept at offering effective alternatives for you to earn your nursing degree, no matter your life situation or schedule. You will find 1 different paths to earn your nursing degree in Alabama including Campus.
Alabama has 27 cities that offer accredited nursing schools. If Alexander City does not offer the nursing program you are looking for, you can take advantage of Alabama's in-state nursing school tuition in these other cities: Alexander City, Andalusia, Bay Minette, Birmingham, Boaz, Dothan, Gadsden, Hanceville, Jasper, Livingston, Mobile, Montgomery, Muscle Shoals, Phenix City, Rainsville, Selma, Tanner, Tuscaloosa, Tuskegee and Wadley.
Nursing Programs in Alabama
- Auburn University
- Auburn University at Montgomery
- Bevill State Community College
- Bishop State Community College
- Central Alabama Community College
- Chattahoochee Valley State Community College
- Coastal Alabama CC (Alabama Southern)
- Coastal Alabama CC (James H Faulkner State)
- Coastal Alabama CC (Jefferson Davis)
- Gadsden State Community College
- George C Wallace State Community College-Dothan
- George C Wallace State Community College-Hanceville
- George C Wallace State Community College-Selma
- Herzing University-Birmingham
- Jacksonville State University
- Jefferson State Community College
- John C Calhoun State Community College
- Judson College – Teach Out Program
- Lawson State Community College-Birmingham Campus
- Lurleen B Wallace Community College
- Northeast Alabama Community College
- Northwest-Shoals Community College
- Oakwood University
- Samford University
- Shelton State Community College
- Snead State Community College
- South University-Montgomery
- Southern Union State Community College
- Spring Hill College
- Troy University - Troy
- Tuskegee University
- University of Alabama
- University of Alabama at Birmingham
- University of Alabama in Huntsville
- University of Mobile
- University of North Alabama
- University of South Alabama
- University of West Alabama
- Virginia College-Birmingham
- Virginia College-Montgomery
Learn About In-Demand Nursing Professions
Alabama Nursing School Rankings
Best Nursing Schools in the US
Sources: The State Board of Nursing from Each State, U.S. Department of Education: College Scorecard, U.S. Department of Education – OPE, National Center for Education Statistics, Bureau of Labor Statistics