RNCareer.org Scholarships recognize outstanding nursing students currently enrolled at an accredited nursing program in the United States. The recipient demonstrates dedication to nursing’s evolving role in the healthcare system, the drive to make nursing a lifelong career and a commitment to outstanding patient care.
- Deadline: October 31, 2019 st
- Minimum Age: 21 Years or Older
- School: Enrolled in Accredited Nursing Program
- Essay Length: 750+ Essay
Scholarship Detail and Fine Print
All application materials must be received by October 31, 2019 at Midnight PST.
The RNCareer.org team will review all application materials and the recipients of our nursing
scholarships will be announced by September 31, 2019.
2. Selection Process
The RNCareers.org team will choose the top applicants for each nursing scholarship judged according to the student’s ability to articulate their goals, motivation and vision for their career and the future of nursing as related to the prompt.
3. Application Status
Because of the volume of applications, we receive, we cannot manage individual inquiries regarding application status. Selected nursing scholarship recipients will be notified either by email or phone, so it is important that your submitted information is correct.
Terms and Conditions
- Privacy. Your privacy is our top concern. We do not sell or distribute your name to third parties. However, if you win the scholarship, your name and picture will be published on RNCarees.org.
- All applicants must be US citizens to be considered for an award.
- All contact information must be accurate, so we may get in touch with you. RNCareer.org scholarship nominations will be notified by email and/or phone. We are not responsible for mistakes or errors in contact details. If you cannot be contacted within 3 days of your nomination, you will be disqualified.
- Any applications found to contain false or misleading misinformation will be immediately disqualified.
- All essays must be the original work of the applicant, any essays found to contain plagiarized material, either full or in-part, will be immediately disqualified.
- Nursing scholarship recipients are performed at the sole discretion of RNCareer.org staff.
- Winners must be enrolled at an accredited college or university within the United States.
- Finalists will be required to provide proof of enrollment and GPA — if you are a first-time college freshman, high school GPA is acceptable. Nursing scholarships funds will be paid directly to the school.
- The student must submit a payment form indicating exactly where the funds should be sent. Failure to properly complete this form could result in scholarship disqualification.
- Nursing scholarship recipients will be required to submit a current photo and sign a release granting Nursing.org the right to use this information on their site. By applying for one of RNCareers.org’s scholarship, the applicant agrees to allow RNCareers.org to use their name, photo, an approved biography, portions or full copies of the interview.
- Employees (friends and family) along with affiliates of RNCareers.org are not eligible to apply.
- Nursing.org retains the right to change award requirements at any time.
- Refer to the eligibility requirements for more details.
- In the unlikely event that no applicants meet the set criteria to qualify for an award, RNCareers.org reserves the right to withhold all prize amounts until next year’s competition.