Pellissippi State Community College is located in Knoxville, Tennessee. They offer an RN degree with a traditional pathway and a bridge pathway; the bridge pathway allows LPNs and EMT-P students to enter the program during the summer semester. This program is offered at three of Pellissippi’s campuses: Blount County, Magnolia Avenue, and Strawberry Plains campuses.
This Article Takes About 1 Minutes to Read
- Introduction to NP Programs in Massachusetts With the primary care …Read More »
- Want to beome a Radiology Nurse? Learn about Radiology Nurse …Read More »
- Want to become a Research Nurse? Learn about research nurse …Read More »
- Want to Become a Perioperative / OR Nurse? Learn about …Read More »
- Want to become an Occupational Health Nurse? Learn about occupational …Read More »