Hocking College is located in Nelsonville, Ohio. They offer an LPN program, an RN program and a “PN2RN” option- a nursing transition option. This allows the LPN entrance into the RN program after a “transition” semester, then joins the RN students for the final 2 semesters.
This Article Takes About 1 Minutes to Read
- Introduction to NP Programs in Massachusetts With the primary care …Read More »
- Want to beome a Radiology Nurse? Learn about Radiology Nurse …Read More »
- Want to become a Research Nurse? Learn about research nurse …Read More »
- Want to Become a Perioperative / OR Nurse? Learn about …Read More »
- Want to become an Occupational Health Nurse? Learn about occupational …Read More »