The University of Alabama at Birmingham is located in Birmingham, Alabama. Their RN-BSN program is unique in that it can be tailored to fit the needs of the student. If the student chooses to attend school full-time, it can be completed in two semesters. However, for the student who may have to work full-time, they can opt for a decelerated program and attend for as long as five semesters. In addition, the bulk of the coursework can be completed online, with professors being accessible via the Internet as well.
This Article Takes About 1 Minutes to Read
- Introduction to NP Programs in Massachusetts With the primary care …Read More »
- Want to beome a Radiology Nurse? Learn about Radiology Nurse …Read More »
- Want to become a Research Nurse? Learn about research nurse …Read More »
- Want to Become a Perioperative / OR Nurse? Learn about …Read More »
- Want to become an Occupational Health Nurse? Learn about occupational …Read More »