Lawson State Community College is located in Birmingham, Alabama; there is also a campus in Bessemer, Alabama for an evening RN program. The school boasts that their nursing program is competitive and prestigious – and difficult to gain entrance. Although their is a minimum GPA requirement, it is recommended to maintain a high GPA and perform at a high level in all science courses. It is even recommended that their students take additional biology classes to ready themselves for their nursing program – classes that are not required for the nursing program.
This Article Takes About 1 Minutes to Read
- Introduction to NP Programs in Massachusetts With the primary care …Read More »
- Want to beome a Radiology Nurse? Learn about Radiology Nurse …Read More »
- Want to become a Research Nurse? Learn about research nurse …Read More »
- Want to Become a Perioperative / OR Nurse? Learn about …Read More »
- Want to become an Occupational Health Nurse? Learn about occupational …Read More »