2023 Best Nursing Schools in Centennial, Colorado
Research and compare nursing programs in Centennial, Colorado.
We can help you find the best nursing schools located in the city of Centennial, the state of Colorado, across the nation, and offered online.
Compare Centennial Nursing Schools
|Compare Colorado Nursing Schools||ADN||BSN|
|Number of Nursing Programs||"26"||"26"|
|Average NCLEX Passing Rate||N/A%||N/A%|
|NCLEX Passing Rate Range||N/A% to N/A%||N/A% to N/A%|
In total the state of Colorado offers 35 nursing schools consisting of 11 private schools which generally will be more expensive than the 21 public schools which will have lower in-state tuition costs.
Within the the city of Centennial there are 1 nursing schools with 1 private and 0 public schools in Centennial to choose from.
Whether you are looking for an entry level or advance nursing degree, Centennial offer 1 nursing degree levels including: Bachelor Degree.
To meet the diverse needs of Centennial healthcare needs, nursing programs in Centennial offer 1 nursing degrees to specialize in, including Registered Nursing.
Options for earning your nursing in Centennial have never been more flexible. Centennial nursing programs have become adept at offering effective alternatives for you to earn your nursing degree, no matter your life situation or schedule. You will find 2 different paths to earn your nursing degree in Colorado including Campus and Online.
Colorado has 19 cities that offer accredited nursing schools. If Centennial does not offer the nursing program you are looking for, you can take advantage of Colorado's in-state nursing school tuition in these other cities: Alamosa, Aurora, Centennial, Colorado Springs, Denver, Glenwood Springs, Grand Junction, Greeley, La Junta, Lamar, Littleton, Lone Tree, Pueblo, Rangely, Sterling, Trinidad and Westminster.
Nursing Programs in Colorado
- Adams State University
- Aims Community College
- Arapahoe Community College
- Aspen University
- College America-Denver
- Colorado Christian University
- Colorado Mesa University - Traditional
- Colorado Mountain College
- Colorado Northwestern Community College
- Colorado State University-Pueblo
- Colorado Technical University-Colorado Springs
- Colorado Technical University-Online
- Community College of Denver
- Concorde Career College-Aurora
- Denver College of Nursing
- Front Range Community College-Westminster
- Lamar Community College
- Metropolitan State University of Denver (TNO)
- Morgan Community College
- National American University-Centennial
- National American University-Colorado Springs
- National American University-Colorado Springs South
- National American University-Denver
- Northeastern Junior College
- Otero Junior College
- Pikes Peak Community College
- Platt College-Aurora
- Pueblo Community College
- Red Rocks Community College
- Regis University-Choice
- Trinidad State Junior College
- University of Colorado at Colorado Springs - Traditional
- University of Colorado College of Nursing (Traditional)
- University of Northern Colorado
- University of Phoenix-Colorado Campus
Learn About In-Demand Nursing Professions
Colorado Nursing School Rankings
Best Nursing Schools in the US
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
After graduating with a degree in English Literature from UCLA, Jeff published four editions of the World Wide Web Yellow Pages by Barnes and Noble, and several editions of the Best of the Web. He’s worked as an executive at both startup and mature companies including CareerPath.com and Microsoft. With nearly three decades of publishing and business development expertise, he now puts that experience to use operating RNCareers.org to help future nursing students get reliable information on registered nursing careers.
Sources: The State Board of Nursing from Each State, U.S. Department of Education: College Scorecard, U.S. Department of Education – OPE, National Center for Education Statistics, Bureau of Labor Statistics