2024 Best Nursing Schools in Alamosa, Colorado
Research and compare nursing programs in Alamosa, Colorado.
We can help you find the best nursing schools located in the city of Alamosa, the state of Colorado, across the nation, and offered online.
Compare Alamosa Nursing Schools
|Compare Colorado Nursing Schools
|Number of Nursing Programs
|Average NCLEX Passing Rate
|NCLEX Passing Rate Range
|N/A% to N/A%
|94.98% to 94.98%
In total the state of Colorado offers 35 nursing schools consisting of 11 private schools which generally will be more expensive than the 21 public schools which will have lower in-state tuition costs.
Within the the city of Alamosa there are 1 nursing schools with 0 private and 1 public schools in Alamosa to choose from.
Whether you are looking for an entry level or advance nursing degree, Alamosa offer 2 nursing degree levels including: Bachelor Degree and RN to BSN.
To meet the diverse needs of Alamosa healthcare needs, nursing programs in Alamosa offer 1 nursing degrees to specialize in, including Registered Nursing.
Options for earning your nursing in Alamosa have never been more flexible. Alamosa nursing programs have become adept at offering effective alternatives for you to earn your nursing degree, no matter your life situation or schedule. You will find 2 different paths to earn your nursing degree in Colorado including Campus and Online.
Colorado has 19 cities that offer accredited nursing schools. If Alamosa does not offer the nursing program you are looking for, you can take advantage of Colorado's in-state nursing school tuition in these other cities: Alamosa, Aurora, Centennial, Colorado Springs, Denver, Glenwood Springs, Grand Junction, Greeley, La Junta, Lamar, Littleton, Lone Tree, Pueblo, Rangely, Sterling, Trinidad and Westminster.
Nursing Programs in Colorado
- Adams State University
- Aims Community College
- Arapahoe Community College
- Aspen University
- College America-Denver
- Colorado Christian University
- Colorado Mesa University - Traditional
- Colorado Mountain College
- Colorado Northwestern Community College
- Colorado State University-Pueblo
- Colorado Technical University-Colorado Springs
- Colorado Technical University-Online
- Community College of Denver
- Concorde Career College-Aurora
- Denver College of Nursing
- Front Range Community College-Westminster
- Lamar Community College
- Metropolitan State University of Denver (TNO)
- Morgan Community College
- National American University-Centennial
- National American University-Colorado Springs
- National American University-Colorado Springs South
- National American University-Denver
- Northeastern Junior College
- Otero Junior College
- Pikes Peak Community College
- Platt College-Aurora
- Pueblo Community College
- Red Rocks Community College
- Regis University-Choice
- Trinidad State Junior College
- University of Colorado at Colorado Springs - Traditional
- University of Colorado College of Nursing (Traditional)
- University of Northern Colorado
- University of Phoenix-Colorado Campus
Learn About In-Demand Nursing Professions
Colorado Nursing School Rankings
Best Nursing Schools in the US
Sources: The State Board of Nursing from Each State, U.S. Department of Education: College Scorecard, U.S. Department of Education – OPE, National Center for Education Statistics, Bureau of Labor Statistics